Make a Payment here:
Address: 3055 Shirley Drive
Jackson MI 49201
Parking is FREE!
Doors open at 7am, play starts at 8am.
Current COVID protocols will be followed and strictly enforced. Masks will be required at all times by athletes (except during competition), coaches and spectators.
About the Tournament
Each date will have quad style meets with am AM/PM wave. 3 age divisions playing round robin style with no playoffs. Each team will play each other in 3 sets regardless of the outcome of the first two sets to ensure adequate competition time. AM wave starts at 8am-12:20pm and PM Wave will start 1pm-4:30pm approximately.
WARM-UPS: GAME BALLS ARE PROVIDED WARM-UP BALLS ARE NOT
Teams need to bring their own warm up balls. Warm-ups will be 10 minutes prior to the first match only – 2 minutes shared ball handling; 4 minutes full court for each team - includes serving. The serving team has the first 4 minutes. NO SHARED HITTING OR SERVING. After the first matches, no ball warm-ups. No warming up with balls off-court or in the upper level area.
Address: 3055 Shirley Drive Jackson MI 49201
Parking: FREE! Doors open at 7am, play starts at 8am.
- Limited bleacher seating is available as well as a limited amount of chairs on our upper viewing level spectators may want to bring their own chairs which will ONLY be allowed on the upper level.
- If concession stands can be open, we will have healthy options available onsite for your convenience. Coolers will not be allowed in any of the facilities. Athletes may bring food and water for personal use in a small lunch bag
- In the event that a tournament is canceled in its entirety due to Covid-19, you’ll have the option to either receive a full credit refund for any event the following year (2022), or a full refund less a small administrative fee.
- All participants including coaches and chaperones must have a current AAU membership. This is an AAU-sanctioned event and requires verified AAU memberships.
- Schedules will be released the night before the event.
- Current COVID protocols will be followed and strictly enforced. Masks will be required at all times by athletes (except during competition), coaches, and spectators.
If you have more questions, please contact Amber McKenzie, MSF Flight Volleyball Co-Director
MSF Phone: 517-768-2255